Thursday, September 27, 2012

Vernon Parker Is First Congressional Candidate to Deliver National Address in AZ09.

Phoenix, AZ – Vernon Parker is humbled to announce that he will be giving this Saturday’s Weekly Republican Address. Parker was hand-selected by House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) to give the address, the first Congressional Candidate to receive such an honor.

In selecting Parker Speaker Boehner said,"We need principled leaders who will come to Congress... Vernon Parker is an independent thinker and a rising star in the Republican party who is committed to listening to the people of Arizona and restoring the American Dream. I’m sure Vernon will do a great job outlining what is at stake in this election and I’m looking forward to hearing his address.”

For his part Parker said,"I’m honored that the Speaker and the party would have such faith in me and my campaign. There’s a tough road ahead of us, but if we worth together we can get our economy back on track and Americans back to work. I’m looking forward to fighting for Arizonans, and all Americans, in the US Congress and I’m looking forward to addressing the American public this Saturday.”

*Look for further details regarding Parker's address tomorrow.


http://chumly.com/n/16eac97

No comments:

Post a Comment